Find Private Jewelry Business for Sale!
Looking for a Successful Private Jewelry Business for Sale?
Look no further, here it is! – Get Your Bling on! This Private Jeweler Shines in the Orange County Area!
Private Jewelry Business for Sale: (Business Description)
- Established: 1910
- Aliso Viejo, CA (Orange County)
- Zip Code: 92656
- Asking Price: $224,000
- Gross Revenue: $210,000
- Cash Flow: $84,626
- EBITDA: N/A
- FF&E: $15,000
- Inventory: $78,000
Private Jewelry Business for Sale! – (Business Description)
- Custom Design / Manufacturing, Retail, and Repair is the focus of this successful private jewelry business in an affluent central Orange County city.
- Originally established in New York more than a hundred years ago, the current owner purchased it in 1995, moved West and has worked hard to build the business while maintaining its family-owned “old world” charm.
Three major revenue streams driving profits are:
- Custom design/manufacturing.
- Third party designer and brand-name fine jewelry.
- Repair services.
Other Business Summary:
- Minor repairs are done in-house.
- Major repairs are outsourced.
- Margins vary by segment but are generally high!
- The owners oversee every aspect of the business and maintain excellent records.
- Sale price includes goodwill with long-established relationships with manufacturers, suppliers and repair shops.
- Seller will provide training and make introductions to key contacts.
- One key to growing profits is the expansion of social media marketing (advertising on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram), which they have not done.
- NDA is required to secure comprehensive Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) on file with ProNova Partners.
Detailed Business Description:
- Inventory: Included in asking price
- Employees: 2
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- Facilities: A busy, modern, commercial business park unit with a full security system and designated private parking.
- Unlike regular retail or mall hours, the operation is open Sunday through Thursday, strictly by appointment.
- Walk-ins are welcome Fridays and Saturdays.
- Competition: In CIM. NDA is required.
- Growth & Expansion: In CIM. NDA is required.
- Support & Training: 2 weeks at 20 hours per week.
- Reason for Selling: Retirement.