OFF MARKET PRESENTLY
Beautiful Private and Group Pilates Studio for Sale! – Loyal Clients!
- Los Angeles, CA (Los Angeles County)
- Asking Price: $120,000
- Cash Flow: $60,000
- Gross Revenue: $214,312
- EBITDA: N/A
- FF&E: $30,000
- Inventory: N/A
- Established: 2003
Business Description – (Pilates Studio for Sale)
- Well established and profitable Pilates and Gyrotonic ™ studio offering private, semi-private, and small group instruction for sale!
- Instructors are all well-trained and hold Pilates Method Alliance approved certifications.
- The busy studio is in a highly walkable up and coming neighborhood.
- Prime hours are pretty fully booked in the studio, but some hours are available to add more classes and privates in the evenings and on weekends.
- Seller wishes to continue teaching while handing ownership over to a new owner so that she has more time for family.
- Good for absentee owner business or for an instructor who wants to own their business.
- NDA required for more information.
Detailed Information for Pilates Studio for Sale
- Employees: 6
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- Facilities: Terrific corner location on a busy street. Parking is plentiful and free.
- Competition: Always exists, but this studio is highly specialized with consistent results. While not a “classical” Pilates studio, this business operates in the traditional model of offering primarily private and semi-private instruction, with small group classes being offered daily for those who are familiar with the method and equipment. Other mind-body fitness businesses exist in the area that offers a different experience. The local market offers plenty of opportunities for all these various fitness offerings to thrive.
- Growth & Expansion: Fill in certain evenings and weekend hours that are currently under-booked.
- Support & Training: As needed.
- Reason for Selling: Family obligations
For a buyer who brings the right kind of synergies to this already profitable studio, we see a very easy transition and a very bright outlook moving forward.
The Seller of this studio wishes to remain as an instructor, and so there is a very little risk of losing clients with the sale of this business. A new owner who wants to bring his/ her own clients in has good studio availability Tuesday and Thursday evenings as well as Sunday Mornings.
The current staff is adept at working around each other and sharing the studio space, and so additional private sessions can be scheduled during times when another client is already in the space.
We see this Pilates studio as an excellent acquisition for an instructor, and it works for an absentee owner as well.
Long-term clients have been very loyal, and should the studio need to move to another location within the neighborhood, the Seller believes that the clients will follow.