Combination of 2 eCommerce Acquisitions! – Private Labels / Platforms!
- Los Angeles, CA – (Los Angeles County)
- Seller Financing Available!
- Zip Code: 90025
- Asking Price: N/A
- Cash Flow: $1,401,161
- Gross Revenue: $12,744,907
- EBITDA: N/A
- FF&E: N/A
- Inventory: $2,200,000
- Established: 2008
Business Description – (Combination of 2 eCommerce Acquisitions!)
This is the tie-up of two of our current engagements, where we think the savvy, opportunistic Buyer out there can kill two birds with one stone and absolutely crush it.
These are available individually as well, just inquire and we can parse out as appropriate.
Deal 1: Business is a turnkey, customizable and scalable, online platform/management system for merchants of any desired product; simply add inventory and sell.
- The current focus is fashionable footwear, offering a varied line of women’s and children’s shoes, included private label styles in addition to imports. Business has a long-established and beneficial relationship with vendors; negotiated the competitively priced and timely delivery of goods that meet efficiency goals and ultimately providing a hassle-free shopping experience.
- In addition to creating Website technology that makes it easy to sell and shop safely from, integration with Amazon is what sets this leading online shoe retailer apart from and ahead of competitors.
- With FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon), the Business can pick, pack and ship efficiently and effortlessly broadening its customer base to Mexico and Canada.
- Inventory management is as simple as an Amazon-provided interface.
- NDA is required for comprehensive Confidential Information Memorandum crafted by ProNova Partners.
Deal 2: This popular debt-free and turnkey shoe manufacturer and the popular online retailer has sold close to 1 million pairs of shoes in the last 5 years and is growing exponentially!
- Brands are sold via Amazon and on its three Websites; each with their own robust 4-point social media following and plentiful positive reviews.
- The company is complete with talented eCommerce employees including web marketers and designers of multifaceted marketing ploys, an automated Amazon integrated inventory system and knowledgeable warehouse staff.
- A proprietary private-label collection of shoe name is trademarked.
- The popular line of classically designed shoes with a modern twist comes in 185 styles and most are available in a variety of colors. Automated workflow enables fast reordering without ever running out of stock, and inventory software automatically reports when units run low so they never run out of best sellers and core items.
- The company implements modern strategies to clear out inventory, so it’s never stuck with aging inventory.
- Seller’s marketing strategies have boosted Company listings – placing them in the top 5 percent of Amazon (with 600,000 monthly views) and enabled Company brands to be at the top of search results on Amazon’s women’s shoe categories.
- Inventory: Included in asking price
- Employees: 24
- Facilities: Each facility is around 10,000 square feet and costs $10k a month.
- Competition: By doing both and combining both you are creating a nefarious competitor that very few can rival merchandise-wise, operationally, etc….
- Growth & Expansion: Combine the two for massive profits, economies of scale & cost synergies.
- Financing: If the price and deal structure are right.
- Support & Training: As needed.
- Reason for Selling: Other business interests.