Join the Green Rush With This Lifestyle Media and Products Company!
Hollywood, CA – (Los Angeles County)
Zip Code: 90038
- Asking Price: N/A
- Cash Flow: N/A
- Gross Revenue: N/A
- EBITDA: N/A
- FF&E: N/A
- Inventory: N/A
- Established: N/A
Lifestyle Media and Products Company – (Business Description)
- ProNova Partners is excited to present the opportunity in a media and products company operating in the recreational cannabis space.
- Our client produces gourmet food and beverage and other ancillary products for the recreational cannabis market.
- With five licensed kitchens in states where recreational cannabis is legal, the Company produces edible cannabis products for dispensaries/delivery services, as well as made-to-order gourmet meals from their flagship store-front and catering kitchen.
- Founded by THE celebrity chef in the space, the Company has received widespread media coverage, a devoted celebrity following and recently was offered a deal by a large streaming media company (you might recognize) to produce lifestyle content.
- A wide-release sequel to a cult-classic movie and a celeb-backed restaurant are next-in-line opportunities for the Company, and new deals and partnerships are constantly being evaluated in this high-margin/high-growth business.
- Comprehensive Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) on file upon receipt of NDA.
- Facilities: Five state-licensed recreational cannabis production kitchens; one location has store-front that produces made-to-order gourmet meals for the public as well as catered events.
- Competition: The Company was started by a celebrity chef in the recreational cannabis space and has an avid celebrity following as well as extensive media coverage. There is nothing like this opportunity!
- Growth & Expansion: Huge market potential in the United States! – As of June 18, 2018, 38 States have legalized cannabis for recreational and medical use (several being CBD products only) and as of now, the Company currently operates state licensed kitchens in five recreational use states.
- Huge potential in the media and ancillary services markets with a unique and established brand.
- The Company has a marketable brand poised for international expansion!
- The U.S. Legal Cannabis Market is poised to grow from $9.7 Billion in 2017 to $47.3 Billion by 2027!
- The Worldwide Legal Cannabis Market is poised to grow to $57 Billion by 2027
- Support & Training: As needed.
- Reason for Selling: Diversification, excited about the possibility of finding a minority strategic partner.